Managing a Business/Luck factors contributing to business success.

Question
Dear Brad

How much do you contribute to luck factor in % for Business success?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
You can't put a % on it but luck is a factor.  However there's an old proverb that luck is where opportunity and preparation meet.  Both of those are under your control. You create opportunity by being active, networking, being a contributor etc. and you create preparation by becoming a high performer, learning your trade and your market, etc.
Then one day the right thing "clicks".  If you never prepare it doesn't matter what comes your way you can't take advantage of it...
Brad

Managing a Business

Brad Poulos