Managing a Business/Metallic Business Card.

Question
Dear Brian

Is it possible to design and Construct a Metallic Business card?.

Examples - Aluminium, titanium etc

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Hi Prashant

I expect it has already been done somewhere. Sheets of thin aluminium are printed and fashioned into cans and other containers including aluminium foil wrapping. Titanium is very expensive. I'm unsure why you would want this other than the novelity as the cost of producing a small quantity is likely to be high, An metallic business card would tend to be sharp and so could damage clothing or wallets over time. If would also set off electronic alrams at airports and so prove to be a nuiance. If you want something enduring you could consider a fridge magnet type material, a very thin magnet material covered by plastic, these are effectively used for advertising and stick to many surfaces serving as a reminder of someone's business. I would suggest you consult a professional printing house

It seems you are business hunting or are you selling ideas?

Managing a Business

Brian Thompson