Managing a Business/Employer - Employee Role.

Question
Dear George

Do you feel statistically Employee becoming Employer will be more than Employer becoming Employee ?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Dear Prashant,

I do not have any statistic about the figure. But, it looks like that the situation in HRM, Recruitment, may be concerned.

Usually the employee or staff member is younger than the employer or line manager due to the succession arrangement in HRM. Also, an employer may have more skill and experience than the employee. Such experienced person will be more likely become the employer rather than employee. And, it may be true to the personal value of an experienced candidate to look for a better job title. So, it may be more likely that employee becoming employer will be more than employer becoming employee. All of them are the factors in HRM Recruitment. So, I consider that your statement is right. How do you consider?

Your sincerely,
George

Managing a Business

George Chan