Managing a Business/Strategic leadership

Question
Dear Aniket S Sharma,

Please help me to answer the question below.

If I have become the CEO of an inefficient public sector corporation, what actions I should take as a strategic leader to ensure the survival and growth of this corporation.

The answer should not be a very lengthy one and not in bullet points please.

Thank you

Damayanthi

Answer
Dear Damayanthi,

I would advise you to first of all filter out the pain areas in the processes. Have a detailed discussion with the teammates and try to find out the root cause of the failures in the past.

You have to re-strategize few stuffs and need to focus on the growth oriented models. You can follow LEAN best practices to remove the redundancy in the routine activities.

For more clarification, please feel free to write to me.

Aniket  

Managing a Business

Aniket S Sharma