Managing a Business/Strategic leadership

Dear Aniket S Sharma,

Please help me to answer the question below.

If I have become the CEO of an inefficient public sector corporation, what actions I should take as a strategic leader to ensure the survival and growth of this corporation.

The answer should not be a very lengthy one and not in bullet points please.

Thank you

Dear Damayanthi,

I would advise you to first of all filter out the pain areas in the processes. Have a detailed discussion with the teammates and try to find out the root cause of the failures in the past.

You have to re-strategize few stuffs and need to focus on the growth oriented models. You can follow LEAN best practices to remove the redundancy in the routine activities.

For more clarification, please feel free to write to me.

Managing a Business

Aniket S Sharma

I can answer questions related to business analysis, requirements gathering and management, requirements assessment, solution validation and assessment, Risk analysis, Gap Analysis, SWOT analysis, knowledge areas of business analyst, Use Case estimation, Functional and Non-functional requirements, business case and plan, business communication, presentation skills, conflict management, ITIL processes, Service Operation, Service Transition, Change Management, Problem Management, Incident management and many more.

6 years in IT business analysis

Tieto Software Technologies Ltd.

Publications Amazon, Smashwords, Lulu,, Payhip : A Quick Reference to Business Analysis

B.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering), ITIL certified, Program and Project Management from IIT Kanpur-India, IIBA Endorsed Business Analysis Training.