Managing a Business/managing business

I have a business of electronics in Hoover,Alabama for quite a time now and I think its time to expand my business and go big.I am thinking of setting an online store so that our company can earn more through online business.I just came across a company called Light Speed GMI and I am confused weather to use their service for online feedback through their customer panel.
Have a look at  their site and please suggest me if to go for it or not. .

Jonathan I think your idea of starting an online store is a great way to expand your business. The company you are looking at is very good but at this point I would invest and concentrate on designing and creating a good internet site. Once everything is up and running you could always go to them. I would spend my money on advertising and promoting the site first. Internet revenues are  great the task is to get your name out there.
Once you establish your site and it is up and running and you are doing the business you expect then you could be concerned about collecting data. Considerate on price point and competition and the best ways to promote your site.  

Managing a Business

Donald Marr

I can answer any questions concerning small business operations. Employee training, inventory, purchasing, and all aspects of what is needed to have a successful business.

I have over 35 years as a Business consultant helping various types of businesses.

SBA Member

BS Business

I have received many awards from Business affiliations.

First Brand STP Inc.Barnies Coffee Safeway Scafold Brothers Coffee Publix Food Stores Inc. Winn Dixie Food Stores Inc. PepsiCo Inc. KFC Inc.