Managing a Business/Bank Employees Transfer.

Dear Brad

In India the Bank Employees are transferred from one branch to another branch. They get promotions in their Grade by accepting the transfer.

Is this Bank Business rule mandatory in all countries?.

No each country has its own customs and more importantly in some cases, labour laws.  In general, most larger companies do probably lean toward promoting those who have been flexible in terms of work assignments, but rarely is it "mandatory" in my experience.

Managing a Business

Brad Poulos

I can answer any kind of general management question for a small or medium sized business. I have knowledge in legal, financial, operations, and business development/marketing issues in businesses ranging from 5 to 500 employees.

I have 15 years in progressively more senior positions at Telesat Canada. For the past 15 years I have been building small businesses and selling them. I sold my company in 2005 and became CEO of the parent company, which was publicly traded. I have been consulting and teaching college for the past five years, so i have been able to see many different clients' issues, and how to solve them.

Wireless Telecom Canadian Business

Associate Engineer - DeVry 1983 Master of Business Administration - Ivey Business School (University of Western Ontario) 1996

Telesat Canada The Busholme Inn The Cataract Inn Gallery Metalworks Enable Training and Consulting