Managing a Business/Bird logo brands.

Dear George

Do you recommend to have the brand name for a New Business entity startup for a travel Agency as Flamingo travels and Flamingo airlines for airlines operator?.

Dear Prashant,

Yes. I do recommend to have the brand name as Flamingos since it is linked to a holiday. Only in the holidays that we will go to see the Flamingos. And, being branded Flamingos, we will think about the holidays. It has a positive psychological effect.

And, in fact, Flamingo is the brand name of such operators already. Such as, URL: and URL:

So, please use Flamingo.

With all good wishes,
Yours sincerely,

Managing a Business

George Chan

I can answer the question about strategy management, IT management, production management, hospitiality management, sales management, marketing management, HR management, financial management.

19 years office IT working experience in private companies and volunteer working experience in non-profit making organisations.

Committee member of the Younger Managers' Club of the Hong Kong Management Association, Youth Affairs Officer of the Shatin Junior Chamber, Member of YWCA.

BSc (Hons) in Computing and Information System, BA in Business Information System, NVQ/3 in Customer Service, NVQ/3 in Management, NVQ/3 in Industrial and Business Administration.

Chartered IT Professional Member of the British Computer Society, Associate of the Chartered Management Institute, Associate Member of the Leadership and Management Institute.

Currently working in Sompo Japan Insurance (HK) Co. Ltd. Used to work for Ericsson, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, ANZ Bank, Sing Tao Newspaper, My Jewelry (jewelry retail chain), The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, CIBC CEF, HSBC Insurance, AXA Sime Assurance Ltd., OMIC & Associates Ltd.