Managing a Business/Online Rolodex

Question
Thank you for taking my question. Can you please advise me on how to locate the best, or recommend a very simple method to create a contacts database online rolodex of my contacts that can be built by remote virtual assistants? I need a system where I could have virtual assistants place work in an online file cabinet that I we all could access and store resume and contact information.

Answer
Hello Marcus:

Thank you for contacting me. Unfortunately, I am not using an application of that sort, however, I've taken your question to my colleagues from AssistU - an application called allclients.com was suggested. Good luck with your quest!

Warmly,

Kathy
kathy@yourvirtualresource.com

Managing a Business

Kathy Sparks