Managing a Business/Professional corporate logo creation.

Dear Aniket

Do you feel that Professional corporate logo creation could be a good Business to tap?.

I. E Logo designing service.

Skillsets required would be Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw

Hi Prashant,

There are already many players in the market who work in this field. Everything depends on the creativity and experience of the designer. This is a rolling business, but you will have a lot of competition from the freelancers to the established players.

The idea is good, but depends on how you execute and what segment you want to tap. To start with, you can think of working in a specific domain, rather than tapping all the domains. It will help you in gaining the customer base and references.

Please revert if you have any more queries.

Good Luck,

Managing a Business

Aniket S Sharma

I can answer questions related to business analysis, requirements gathering and management, requirements assessment, solution validation and assessment, Risk analysis, Gap Analysis, SWOT analysis, knowledge areas of business analyst, Use Case estimation, Functional and Non-functional requirements, business case and plan, business communication, presentation skills, conflict management, ITIL processes, Service Operation, Service Transition, Change Management, Problem Management, Incident management and many more.

6 years in IT business analysis

Tieto Software Technologies Ltd.

Publications Amazon, Smashwords, Lulu,, Payhip : A Quick Reference to Business Analysis

B.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering), ITIL certified, Program and Project Management from IIT Kanpur-India, IIBA Endorsed Business Analysis Training.