Managing a Business/Corporate Guest House.

Dear Brad

What are the Business benefits of having a corporate guest house?.

I presume you mean instead of having out of town guests/employees stay in a hotel??
Then the advantages would be that there MAY be a cost savings, and you can control the environment / quality, etc.  Also if scarcity of hotel rooms is often a problem this would address that.
There would be a new fixed cost that you'd have to consider.

Managing a Business

Brad Poulos

I can answer any kind of general management question for a small or medium sized business. I have knowledge in legal, financial, operations, and business development/marketing issues in businesses ranging from 5 to 500 employees.

I have 15 years in progressively more senior positions at Telesat Canada. For the past 15 years I have been building small businesses and selling them. I sold my company in 2005 and became CEO of the parent company, which was publicly traded. I have been consulting and teaching college for the past five years, so i have been able to see many different clients' issues, and how to solve them.

Wireless Telecom Canadian Business

Associate Engineer - DeVry 1983 Master of Business Administration - Ivey Business School (University of Western Ontario) 1996

Telesat Canada The Busholme Inn The Cataract Inn Gallery Metalworks Enable Training and Consulting