Managing a Business/Trade Fairs and Exhibitions participations.

Question
Dear Ken

Can it help in Promoting Business for the company By participating in Exhibitions
by displaying their products and services ?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Hello Prashant,

Absolutely!

However, there are rules for increasing the return on investment.

1. Get the best location you can. You want to be near other companies that generate a lot of traffic, or in locations that naturally have a lot of traffic, by an entrance for example.
2. You want your booth to stand out and be eye-catching. You also want the booth to say what it is that your selling, if people have to guess when they look at you, they won't stop.
3. Have some promotional handouts to attract people. Make sure it's something they can use and cause them to remember the company.  
4. Send out notices to customers and prospects beforehand asking them to please stop by, and if you can, arrange appointments at the booth.
5. Have a prearranged sales pitch, and when someone shows interest don't just ask can I help you, launch into the pitch.
6. Capture the contact information for anyone that stops in, even if they're not interested. You can work on the lead later.
7. If you have to send additional information, have further contact, or just follow-up with prospects, make sure it's done as soon as possible, as the visit to the booth is still fresh in their minds.
8. If you plan on attending additional exhibitions make a list of things that worked and didn't. This will help make the next one better.

Warm regards,

Ken  

Managing a Business

Ken Tasch