Managing Your Time Effectively/N/A-Studying

I'm currently 1 or 2 grades ahead in all my subjects and I have never studied for anything. I just skim through some previous quizzes and lessons and do the test. I realized this is a bad habit and I would like to learn how to study for things. My grades average 97-99% but as subjects get harder I know I won't be able to just skim previous work forever, especially in college. I want to keep things in my long term memory.

Hi, thanks for writing.  Let me give a few suggestions on studying: 1. take notes or underline material you think you might forget. 2. restudy these notes/underlined material a number of times before an exam. 3. study well ahead of an exam date, so material is in long-term memory and not "crammed". Hope this helps some-write anytime.

Managing Your Time Effectively

Kenneth Renshaw

Basic questions about time management, and the use of Day Timers paper and Sharp/Palm eletronic devices in time management.

Day Timers, Sharp OZ, and Palm (Handspring) organizational devices.