Managing Your Time Effectively/Managing Time

Do you have any tips on how to manage study time? I'm researching various medical conditions that affect other people in my life and I'm just wondering if you can give me tips on how to manage my time. Any online apps or just a pen and paper will do just fine.

Hi, Brooke, thanks for writing.  1. have a quiet area where you can study without noise or interruptions.  2. set aside the amount of time you need for studying, and let everyone know not to interrupt.  3. write down what you need to do during this time.  If you can't do it all, determine what is most important or urgent.  Remember in time management, urgent is not necessarily important and can be possibly left out.  Rate each item: A-very important B-important C-of value D-can be eliminated, and if you add a "*"-urgent.  Keep in mind things that are in the future, such as a final exam, that is not urgent, but should be worked on well in the future to avoid cramming.  Hope this helps some, write anytime.

Managing Your Time Effectively

Kenneth Renshaw

Basic questions about time management, and the use of Day Timers paper and Sharp/Palm eletronic devices in time management.

Day Timers, Sharp OZ, and Palm (Handspring) organizational devices.