Manilow, Barry/Movie Soundtrack?

Marco wrote at 2009-11-02 19:14:29
no it hasin a movie from the 70s about a dwarf cant recall the name a romantic comedy though "beware of the dwarf" was a line in the film

Lou wrote at 2009-11-05 03:31:50
I worked in a movie theater in 1977 as an usher. There was a film about 2 couples who rented a vacation house in New England, and at the end of the film they played the Barry Manilow song "Weekend In New England", during the closing credits. I'm going nuts trying to find out what film this was!!!

Bryon wrote at 2015-08-18 20:53:38
There is a movie of this song of the same title. It's a love story of a guitar singer performer who met and fall in love with a deaf girl. When will I see you and when will our hearts meet again. I saw this movie in TV when I was a kid yet. The movie ads even mentioned the theme song by Barry Manilow" Weekend in New England. Fyi

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler