Manilow, Barry/daughter

Sleep Deprived wrote at 2010-03-31 03:44:37
There is an error in the answer posted.  The goddaughter who accompanied Barry to the 2006 Emmy Awards was Kirsten Kief who is Barry's manager's (Garry Kief's) daughter.  Kirsten is employed by Stiletto Entertainment.

crystal wrote at 2013-02-08 07:22:30

I know this is an old question, but just thought I'd let you know that Barry took Garry's daughter Kirsten to the 2006 Emmys with him.

Manilow, Barry

John W Baldwin

I can answer almost any question about Barry`s music and videos: Content, lyrics, instruments, arrangements. You know -- the important stuff! ***PLEASE NOTE: I don't work for Barry or his organizations. I don't know him personally. I'm like that guy on PBS that talks about Mozart, the knowledge is based on 35 years of study, not from any insider information. *** --JB

40 years of collecting his music and being a fan. I also own an extensive collection of recordings, interviews, books, magazines and rarities for Barry Manilow.

Professional Actor, Singer, Stage Manager and Announcer. Music enthusiast, performer and composer of my own material. Theater Major, Temple University.