Manilow, Barry/Shout out at concert

Question
My mom is a huge fan of Barry and as a birthday present my sister and I are surprising her with tickets to his show Feb 2, 2013 in NYC. Its her 50th birthday and its the first time both my sister and I are going with her together (normally we go one at a time, we've been to a lot of his shows). She's been a fan for as long as I can remember. Anyway being that it's a big birthday for her I was wondering if there was someone i could contact about having Barry either meet with her before the show or say happy birthday to her during. I know it seems a bit far fetched but shes an amazing woman and i know this would mean the world to her. I can't think of anyone more deserving of such an amazing surprise.

Answer
Hello, Lauren!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  That is great that you and your Sister are going to Barry's show in NYC with your Mom.  As far as Barry doing a shout out for your Mom's 50th Birthday, I want to clarify that I am not a member of Barry's Management Team so I cannot arrange this for you.  Your best option is to write a letter to Barry's Manager, Garry Kief, about this.  Please understand I cannot guarantee what kind of response you will get, but you have nothing to lose by writing to him.  You will find the address where you can write to him below.

Take care and if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Manilove,

Laurie :)

Here is the address where you can write to Garry Kief:

Mr. Garry Kief
C/O Stiletto Entertainment
8295 S. La Cienga Boulevard
Inglewood, CA  90301  

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler