Manilow, Barry/Surprise

Question
Hello, John. I bet you are surprised to hear from me again.  The end of last  year was so  busy for me. I  had to go into hospital at the end of   September for  a small op, but I am alright now. I am sorry I suddenly stopped Emailing you.

I hope you are alright. I  have  thought about you and wondered how you are.

I  have bought  a laptop, which I keep  at my parents, so I will be able to Email you from there.

Maybe I will  hear from you soon.

Take care, Susan

Answer
Hello, Happy New Year!

Glad to hear you're okay. How long were you in the Hospital?

Here in America, we're about a week away from Barry's 7-week Broadway show. I live in Texas, still, so I can't make it just yet. Still hoping I get a chance.   Cheers!   --JB

Manilow, Barry

John W Baldwin