Manilow, Barry/Hampton Interview

Question
Who was the woman standing with Barry Manilow during his interview about the Hamptons?

Answer
Hi, Cathy!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  As for your question regarding who the woman standing with Barry during his interview about the Hamptons, it is Lorna Luft.  She is a friend of Barry's, and a daughter of the late Judy Garland.  Barry made an appearance at a fundraiser in the Hamptons, and Lorna was there as well as other celebrities (including actress Penny Marshall,) and Barry had his photo taken with her as well.  

Take care and if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Manilove,

Laurie :)  

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler