Manilow, Barry/Autographed album

Question
Autographed Album
Autographed Album  
I bought a record collection from an estate sale and came across an album that appears to contain a personalized autograph by barry manilow. I was wondering if you could tell me if this appears to be an authentic signature? I've attached an image for you

Answer
Barry and Laurie-Detroit
Barry and Laurie-Detro  

Laurie\'s autographed copy of "Sweet Life:  Adventures On the Way to Paradise
Laurie's autographed c  
Hello, Rob!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  As for the autographed album you bought at an estate sale, it does not appear to be an authentic signature.  I have attached a couple of photos of items autographed by Barry, and you will see they do not match.

Take care and if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Manilove,

Laurie :)  

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler