Manilow, Barry/Autographed album

Autographed Album
Autographed Album  
I bought a record collection from an estate sale and came across an album that appears to contain a personalized autograph by barry manilow. I was wondering if you could tell me if this appears to be an authentic signature? I've attached an image for you

Barry and Laurie-Detroit
Barry and Laurie-Detro  

Laurie\'s autographed copy of "Sweet Life:  Adventures On the Way to Paradise
Laurie's autographed c  
Hello, Rob!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  As for the autographed album you bought at an estate sale, it does not appear to be an authentic signature.  I have attached a couple of photos of items autographed by Barry, and you will see they do not match.

Take care and if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Laurie :)  

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler

I will do my very best to answer any and all questions about Barry Manilow and his phenomenal career in a timely, informative and professional-like manner.

I have been a Barry Manilow fan ever since "Mandy", and I have an extensive collection of his recordings, videos and DVDs from his first album to the present date. I have also had the pleasure of meeting Barry, and I respect and admire him tremendously.

I have been a member of the Barry Manilow International Fan Club for 38 years, and I have been a lifetime member since 1991.
You can find me on My Manilow Network at
Please check out my Barry Manilow web page at
Please feel free to contact me on Facebook at I am also the Administrator of the Manilow Magic BMFC (Barry Manilow Fan Club) on Facebook and the Fans of Barry Manilow Band/Musician page on Facebook.

I am a graduate of Grand Blanc High School, and I have an Associate's Degree in the Medical Secretarial field from Baker College of Flint, Michigan.