Manilow, Barry/Alice Tuttman

Question
Hello Crystal,

I saw that you followed up a previous question I asked about Jerry Tuttman (who was he?) You stated that he was the husband of Alice Tuttman who was a client of Barry's. Barry played piano for her.

I just wanted to know the source of this information.

Many thanks,

Tom

Answer
Tom,

I just checked the followup to that particular question and this is what I found:

A.A.T. wrote at 2012-09-08 22:27:11
Hello,

Barry Manilow use to accompany Alice Tuttman (Jerry Tuttman’s wife) on the piano as she sang.

Hope this information helps!

A.A.T.

So, as you can see the information you were looking for didn't come from me and as I don't know who this A.A.T. person is, I'm afraid I can't answer your question, but perhaps they'll see your question and supply both of us with the answer.

Crystal

Manilow, Barry

crystal alcairo