Manilow, Barry/Best way to contact Barry Manilow

Question
Hi Laurie!  I'm wondering if the latest info you've posted about how to contact Barry and who his manager is is current?  If you have updated info, will you please let me know?

Thanks so much!

Stacey
Portland, OR

Answer
Hello, Stacey!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  As for your question as to whether the latest info I've posted about how to contact Barry and who his manager is is current the answer is yes.  The best way to contact Barry is to send a letter to him in care of the BMIFC at the address listed below.  In addition, Garry Kief is Barry's manager.

Take care and if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Manilove,

Laurie :)

Please write to Barry at the following address:

Mr. Barry Manilow
C/O BMIFC
8295 S. La Cienega Boulevard
Inglewood, CA  90301  

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler