Manilow, Barry/dads 50th birthday

Question
hi! tomorrow is my dads 50th birthday and he is a huge Barry fan! he's been to 37 of his concerts. I was wondering if you knew and email address where we can get in contact with him to send him a quick letter! it would mean the world to me and my family if we could get an email address! thank you so much!

Answer
Hello, Annie!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  As for your inquiry regarding an e-mail address where you can contact Barry and tell him about your Dad's 50th Birthday, there is none.  I can give you an address where you can write a letter to Barry, which is below.  It is your choice whether you want to do that or not and tell him what a big fan your Dad is.

Take care and if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Manilove,

Laurie :)

Here is the address where you can write to Barry:

Mr. Barry Manilow
C/O BMIFC
8295 S. La Cienega Boulevard
Inglewood, CA  90301  

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler