Manilow, Barry/dads 50th birthday

hi! tomorrow is my dads 50th birthday and he is a huge Barry fan! he's been to 37 of his concerts. I was wondering if you knew and email address where we can get in contact with him to send him a quick letter! it would mean the world to me and my family if we could get an email address! thank you so much!

Hello, Annie!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  As for your inquiry regarding an e-mail address where you can contact Barry and tell him about your Dad's 50th Birthday, there is none.  I can give you an address where you can write a letter to Barry, which is below.  It is your choice whether you want to do that or not and tell him what a big fan your Dad is.

Take care and if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Laurie :)

Here is the address where you can write to Barry:

Mr. Barry Manilow
8295 S. La Cienega Boulevard
Inglewood, CA  90301  

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler

I will do my very best to answer any and all questions about Barry Manilow and his phenomenal career in a timely, informative and professional-like manner.

I have been a Barry Manilow fan ever since "Mandy", and I have an extensive collection of his recordings, videos and DVDs from his first album to the present date. I have also had the pleasure of meeting Barry, and I respect and admire him tremendously.

I have been a member of the Barry Manilow International Fan Club for 38 years, and I have been a lifetime member since 1991.
You can find me on My Manilow Network at
Please check out my Barry Manilow web page at
Please feel free to contact me on Facebook at I am also the Administrator of the Manilow Magic BMFC (Barry Manilow Fan Club) on Facebook and the Fans of Barry Manilow Band/Musician page on Facebook.

I am a graduate of Grand Blanc High School, and I have an Associate's Degree in the Medical Secretarial field from Baker College of Flint, Michigan.