Manilow, Barry/A friend who loves Barry.

Dear Laurie:

I have a friend who lives in a medical facility in Vero Beach, FL.  She is in her 60's.  She was born blind and has never walked.  She adores Barry and his music and knows many of his songs by heart.

She has written to him in the form of a poem and wants to send it to him.  Please instruct me as how to get her poem to him along with a photo of her.  She does not need his autograph or photo as she can't see.  She just wants to get this poem to him, in hopes that he will write to her or call her.
Thank you,
Vona Wohlenberg.

Dear Vona,

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  I really appreciate you telling me about your friend, and how much she loves Barry's music!  As for getting your friend's poem to Barry, please send it to him at the address below.  I'm sure it is a lovely poem, and he will enjoy it very much!

Take care and if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Laurie :)

Here is the address where you can write to Barry:

Mr. Barry Manilow
8295 S. La Cienega Boulevard
Inglewood, CA  90301  

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler

I will do my very best to answer any and all questions about Barry Manilow and his phenomenal career in a timely, informative and professional-like manner.

I have been a Barry Manilow fan ever since "Mandy", and I have an extensive collection of his recordings, videos and DVDs from his first album to the present date. I have also had the pleasure of meeting Barry, and I respect and admire him tremendously.

I have been a member of the Barry Manilow International Fan Club for 38 years, and I have been a lifetime member since 1991.
You can find me on My Manilow Network at
Please check out my Barry Manilow web page at
Please feel free to contact me on Facebook at I am also the Administrator of the Manilow Magic BMFC (Barry Manilow Fan Club) on Facebook and the Fans of Barry Manilow Band/Musician page on Facebook.

I am a graduate of Grand Blanc High School, and I have an Associate's Degree in the Medical Secretarial field from Baker College of Flint, Michigan.