Manilow, Barry/song

Question
i what barry to here a song i wrote. where would i send it

Answer
Hello, Larry!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  I understand that you have written a song you would like Barry to hear.  I also want to clarify that I am not a member of Barry's management team.  Unfortunately, singer/songwriters like Barry cannot accept unsolicited material nor can his management.  Therefore, you will not be able to send your song to him. I strongly encourage you to get your song published if you haven't already done so. Also, Barry has not been under contract with Arista Records since 2011, so you cannot send it to them either. Hopefully, Barry will hear your song one day, and if you get your song published that is a possibility.

Take care and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Manilove,

Laurie :)  

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler