Manilow, Barry/song

i what barry to here a song i wrote. where would i send it

Hello, Larry!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  I understand that you have written a song you would like Barry to hear.  I also want to clarify that I am not a member of Barry's management team.  Unfortunately, singer/songwriters like Barry cannot accept unsolicited material nor can his management.  Therefore, you will not be able to send your song to him. I strongly encourage you to get your song published if you haven't already done so. Also, Barry has not been under contract with Arista Records since 2011, so you cannot send it to them either. Hopefully, Barry will hear your song one day, and if you get your song published that is a possibility.

Take care and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Laurie :)  

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler

I will do my very best to answer any and all questions about Barry Manilow and his phenomenal career in a timely, informative and professional-like manner.

I have been a Barry Manilow fan ever since "Mandy", and I have an extensive collection of his recordings, videos and DVDs from his first album to the present date. I have also had the pleasure of meeting Barry, and I respect and admire him tremendously.

I have been a member of the Barry Manilow International Fan Club for 38 years, and I have been a lifetime member since 1991.
You can find me on My Manilow Network at
Please check out my Barry Manilow web page at
Please feel free to contact me on Facebook at I am also the Administrator of the Manilow Magic BMFC (Barry Manilow Fan Club) on Facebook and the Fans of Barry Manilow Band/Musician page on Facebook.

I am a graduate of Grand Blanc High School, and I have an Associate's Degree in the Medical Secretarial field from Baker College of Flint, Michigan.