Manilow, Barry/Concerts

Do you know when Barry is going to play in no again or ny

Hi, Marie!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  As for upcoming concert dates for Barry in NY, there are none scheduled at this time.  However, Barry is taking some time off from the road for the remainder of 2013 for the productions of the "Harmony" musical he wrote with Bruce Sussman.  The first production will take place in Atlanta from September 6-October 6, 2013 at the Alliance Theatre.  The LA production will be at the Ahmanson Theatre from March 4-April 13, 2014.  There are shows scheduled in Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando and Tampa, Florida in January 2014, and shows in the UK in May 2014.  I'm sure there will be more concerts to be announced in the coming months as Barry's concert schedule for 2014 takes shape.  Please check out Barry's Facebook page at or for the latest information.  

Take care and if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Laurie :)  

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler

I will do my very best to answer any and all questions about Barry Manilow and his phenomenal career in a timely, informative and professional-like manner.

I have been a Barry Manilow fan ever since "Mandy", and I have an extensive collection of his recordings, videos and DVDs from his first album to the present date. I have also had the pleasure of meeting Barry, and I respect and admire him tremendously.

I have been a member of the Barry Manilow International Fan Club for 38 years, and I have been a lifetime member since 1991.
You can find me on My Manilow Network at
Please check out my Barry Manilow web page at
Please feel free to contact me on Facebook at I am also the Administrator of the Manilow Magic BMFC (Barry Manilow Fan Club) on Facebook and the Fans of Barry Manilow Band/Musician page on Facebook.

I am a graduate of Grand Blanc High School, and I have an Associate's Degree in the Medical Secretarial field from Baker College of Flint, Michigan.