Manilow, Barry/Last Chance...or "One More Time!"

Question
Hello Laurie! I purchased Cleveland tickets for me, my sister and mother.  My mother is exhibiting signs of Alzheimer's Disease...and really wants to see Barry.  It has been a dream for the three of us "girls" to do this together!  This is our last chance.  Do you know the best way for me to get a request to Barry's folks?  I havr read about you and Stiletto over the years.  If there is any way he could recognize her, or if we could somehow meet him it would be life-changing for my family.  I know this is a long shot...thank you for listening!  Julie, Maria and Joanna

Answer
Hello, Julie!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  That is great you will be attending Barry's concert in Cleveland with your Sister and your Mom!  I am sorry to hear about your Mom having Alzheimer's, and I know it is a difficult situation for everyone concerned.  I hope your Mom gets all the treatment and support she needs, and you and your family get all the support you need as well.  As for getting a request to Barry's folks, I suggest that you write a letter to Barry's Manager, Garry Kief, and tell him what you've told me.  You will find Mr. Kief's contact information below.  I should also clarify that I am not a member of Barry's Management Team, so I cannot personally arrange for your Mom to meet Barry and/or recognize her during the concert.  I definitely understand how much it would mean to her, and I wish you the best of luck in your efforts to make this wish come true.  I also hope you, your Mom, and your Sister have a wonderful time at Barry's concert in Cleveland!

Take care and if can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Manilove,

Laurie :)

Here is the address where you can write to Garry Kief, Barry's Manager:

Mr. Garry Kief
C/O Stiletto Entertainment
8295 S. La Cienega Boulevard
Inglewood, CA  90301  

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler