Manilow, Barry/Personnal appearance

Question
My Brother is a huge fan of Mr. Manilow and he is getting married next November and how would I go about seeing if I could get him to appear or maybe send a personnal letter to him?

Answer
Hello, Bruce!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  It is great that your Brother is a big fan of Barry's, and he is getting married.  Please let me preface my response to your inquiry about Barry appearing at your Brother's wedding or sending a personal letter by clarifying I am not a member of Barry's Management Team or an employee of Stiletto Entertainment.  Therefore, I am unable to arrange for Barry to make special appearances.  However, I can give you the address where you can send a letter to Barry, and you will find the address below.  Of course, I cannot guarantee what kind of response you will get, but it is your best option.

Happy Holidays and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Manilove,

Laurie :)

Mr. Barry Manilow
C/O Stiletto Entertainment
8295 S. La Cienega Boulevard
Inglewood, CA  90301  

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler