Manilow, Barry/Personnal appearance

My Brother is a huge fan of Mr. Manilow and he is getting married next November and how would I go about seeing if I could get him to appear or maybe send a personnal letter to him?

Hello, Bruce!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  It is great that your Brother is a big fan of Barry's, and he is getting married.  Please let me preface my response to your inquiry about Barry appearing at your Brother's wedding or sending a personal letter by clarifying I am not a member of Barry's Management Team or an employee of Stiletto Entertainment.  Therefore, I am unable to arrange for Barry to make special appearances.  However, I can give you the address where you can send a letter to Barry, and you will find the address below.  Of course, I cannot guarantee what kind of response you will get, but it is your best option.

Happy Holidays and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Laurie :)

Mr. Barry Manilow
C/O Stiletto Entertainment
8295 S. La Cienega Boulevard
Inglewood, CA  90301  

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler

I will do my very best to answer any and all questions about Barry Manilow and his phenomenal career in a timely, informative and professional-like manner.

I have been a Barry Manilow fan ever since "Mandy", and I have an extensive collection of his recordings, videos and DVDs from his first album to the present date. I have also had the pleasure of meeting Barry, and I respect and admire him tremendously.

I have been a member of the Barry Manilow International Fan Club for 38 years, and I have been a lifetime member since 1991.
You can find me on My Manilow Network at
Please check out my Barry Manilow web page at
Please feel free to contact me on Facebook at I am also the Administrator of the Manilow Magic BMFC (Barry Manilow Fan Club) on Facebook and the Fans of Barry Manilow Band/Musician page on Facebook.

I am a graduate of Grand Blanc High School, and I have an Associate's Degree in the Medical Secretarial field from Baker College of Flint, Michigan.