Manilow, Barry/Barry Manilow Signing an LP cover

Question
I am going to see Barry Manilow on 13th May 2014, 12 rows from stage. My friend Tessa was tragically murdered in the early hours of the morning before she was due to go to his concert the next day at the NEC Birmingham in 1986s!  The Greatest Hits LP is still on her turntable to this day! It would mean the world to her Dad and Mum if Barry would sign the LP cover with a nice message so it can be hung on Tessa's bedroom wall in pride of place. Do you think Barry would make this dream come true in Tessa's memory ? Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you, Sue

Answer
Sue,

First of all, please accept my condolences on the loss of your friend, especially under such horrible circumstances. As to whether or not Barry will sign Tessa's album, all I can say is that it won't hurt to ask. I think if you can find either Barry's personal assistant Marc Hulett or Garry Kief at the venue you'll be at, you should ask them and see what they say. Good luck.

Crystal

Manilow, Barry

crystal alcairo