Manilow, Barry/Barry Manilow

Question
I was wondering why so many people want to proof that Barry Manilow is gay if there are so many proven facts that he had girlfriends. It is anoying. If he was gay, the press would have found out a long time ago. Thanks.

Answer
Hello, Jacqueline!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  I definitely agree with you that the press would have found out a long time ago if Barry was gay, and it is annoying!  That being said, people believe what they want to believe, and you cannot change that.  You can tell them the truth, but whether or not they believe it is another matter entirely.

Take care and if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Manilove,

Laurie :)

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler