Manilow, Barry/Barry Manilow and DanaRobbins

I was wondering if this is true that Barry Manilow and Dana Robbins were a couple before she married Billy Kid.

There was a rumor to such, when they worked together in the late 80's and early '90's, but I've never heard it substantiated.  Not even the tabloids, which would have run with a story like this, you would think.   If it did happen, they were very good at keeping it on the down-low. Thanks so much for writing in!  --JB  

Manilow, Barry

John W Baldwin

I can answer almost any question about Barry`s music and videos: Content, lyrics, instruments, arrangements. You know -- the important stuff! ***PLEASE NOTE: I don't work for Barry or his organizations. I don't know him personally. I'm like that guy on PBS that talks about Mozart, the knowledge is based on 35 years of study, not from any insider information. *** --JB

40 years of collecting his music and being a fan. I also own an extensive collection of recordings, interviews, books, magazines and rarities for Barry Manilow.

Professional Actor, Singer, Stage Manager and Announcer. Music enthusiast, performer and composer of my own material. Theater Major, Temple University.