Manilow, Barry/Joseph and Esther Manilow

Hello Crystal,

Could you please tell me the exact date that Joseph and Esther Manilow got married.

There is a photo of Joseph, Esther, Edna, Willie and Barry in the book "Sweet Life" that looks like it was taken at Joseph and Esther's 50th wedding anniversary celebration.

Many thanks,

Dear Tom,

While I can't give you an exact date for Joseph and Esther's marriage, I can give you an approximate year. After doing some research, I found that Barry's aunt Rose was born in 1921 according to the 1940 census records, and according to census records for 1944, Esther's birth year was listed as 1902. Given that information, I think Joseph and Esther were most likely married in 1920.

Manilow, Barry

crystal alcairo

I can answer nearly all questions about Barry's music, his early career, the people he's worked with in the past, current projects, and any awards he's received in the past.

I've been a fan for nearly thirty five years and have followed his career quite closely.

The Barry Manilow International Fan Club.

High School diploma as well as a paralegal degree from Keiser College.