Manilow, Barry/Joseph and Esther Manilow

Question
Hello Crystal,

Could you please tell me the exact date that Joseph and Esther Manilow got married.

There is a photo of Joseph, Esther, Edna, Willie and Barry in the book "Sweet Life" that looks like it was taken at Joseph and Esther's 50th wedding anniversary celebration.

Many thanks,

Tom

Answer
Dear Tom,

While I can't give you an exact date for Joseph and Esther's marriage, I can give you an approximate year. After doing some research, I found that Barry's aunt Rose was born in 1921 according to the 1940 census records, and according to census records for 1944, Esther's birth year was listed as 1902. Given that information, I think Joseph and Esther were most likely married in 1920.

Crystal

Manilow, Barry

crystal alcairo