Manilow, Barry/The Mayflower address

Question
I live in Brazil and I'll be in NYC next September. I'd like to visit Brooklyn and the Mayflower building, to take some pictures and have them as souvenir. My question is: Where is it? Can you give me the address? Some say it's fictitious. Is it real or not?

Answer
Marcia,

Congratulations on your upcoming vacation in New York. If you plan on visiting Brooklyn to see where Barry lived, then I suggest you pay a visit to Williamsburg. I'm afraid according to Barry, the Mayflower building doesn't actually exist but there are apartment buildings that are similar, which provided the inspiration for his Mayflower cd. Have a wonderful time in New York.

Crystal

Manilow, Barry

crystal alcairo