Manilow, Barry/The Mayflower address

I live in Brazil and I'll be in NYC next September. I'd like to visit Brooklyn and the Mayflower building, to take some pictures and have them as souvenir. My question is: Where is it? Can you give me the address? Some say it's fictitious. Is it real or not?

Congratulations on your upcoming vacation in New York. If you plan on visiting Brooklyn to see where Barry lived, then I suggest you pay a visit to Williamsburg. I'm afraid according to Barry, the Mayflower building doesn't actually exist but there are apartment buildings that are similar, which provided the inspiration for his Mayflower cd. Have a wonderful time in New York.

Manilow, Barry

crystal alcairo

I can answer nearly all questions about Barry's music, his early career, the people he's worked with in the past, current projects, and any awards he's received in the past.

I've been a fan for nearly thirty five years and have followed his career quite closely.

The Barry Manilow International Fan Club.

High School diploma as well as a paralegal degree from Keiser College.