Manilow, Barry/contact information

Question
hi laurie

is it possible to get an e-mail address to try to contact barry about a school group wanting to get into contact with him?

thanks

laura

Answer
Hi, Laura!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  As for your question as to whether there is an e-mail address to contact Barry regarding a school group wanting to contact him the answer is no.  However, if the school group (or Administrator) would like to write a letter to Barry, they can send it to the address given below.

I hope this information is helpful, and if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Manilove,

Laurie :)

Here is the address where you can send a letter to Barry:

Mr. Barry Manilow
C/O BMIFC
8295 S. La Cienega Boulevard
Inglewood, CA  90301  

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler