Manilow, Barry/E-Mailing Barry

Question
I understand from a Friend of Mine who Read a Few Articles about Barry Manilow that He is a Real People Person with a Caring Heart. Does Barry have an E-Mail Address where I can Reach Him & does He Answer His Fan Mail

Answer
Hi Jodi,

Yes Barry does have a caring heart and has donated a lot of time and money to several charities from the beginning of his career. Unfortunately, most of his fan mail is answered by the people who work for his fan club as the volume is simply too much for him to answer personally unless they feel a certain letter is one he'd like to answer himself, and I don't have an email address where you can reach him.

Crystal

Manilow, Barry

crystal alcairo