Manilow, Barry/E-Mailing Barry

I understand from a Friend of Mine who Read a Few Articles about Barry Manilow that He is a Real People Person with a Caring Heart. Does Barry have an E-Mail Address where I can Reach Him & does He Answer His Fan Mail

Hi Jodi,

Yes Barry does have a caring heart and has donated a lot of time and money to several charities from the beginning of his career. Unfortunately, most of his fan mail is answered by the people who work for his fan club as the volume is simply too much for him to answer personally unless they feel a certain letter is one he'd like to answer himself, and I don't have an email address where you can reach him.

Manilow, Barry

crystal alcairo

I can answer nearly all questions about Barry's music, his early career, the people he's worked with in the past, current projects, and any awards he's received in the past.

I've been a fan for nearly thirty five years and have followed his career quite closely.

The Barry Manilow International Fan Club.

High School diploma as well as a paralegal degree from Keiser College.