Manilow, Barry/Linda

Question
I worked with Linda on a movie in the 80s, and we kept in touch for a while.  The last time I spoke to her was in '96 or '97.  A while ago I thought to reconnect with her, searching the web, and what I found seemed to indicate she was dead.  That's a very long way to ask my question...Is Linda dead?

Thank you,

Julia

Answer
Hi, Julia!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  As for your question about Linda, I have heard some other people mention that Linda passed away around 2010-2011, but I have found no definitive confirmation of that, nor do/did I know her personally.  I'm really sorry I do not have more information for you about whether Linda has passed away.  I can tell you that she apparently was married to an attorney and living in the Pacific Northwest around 2004.  That's about all the information I have.  If I do find any definitive information about this I will update my response to this question.

Take care and Happy Holidays!

Laurie  

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler