Manilow, Barry/Linda

I worked with Linda on a movie in the 80s, and we kept in touch for a while.  The last time I spoke to her was in '96 or '97.  A while ago I thought to reconnect with her, searching the web, and what I found seemed to indicate she was dead.  That's a very long way to ask my question...Is Linda dead?

Thank you,

Hi, Julia!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  As for your question about Linda, I have heard some other people mention that Linda passed away around 2010-2011, but I have found no definitive confirmation of that, nor do/did I know her personally.  I'm really sorry I do not have more information for you about whether Linda has passed away.  I can tell you that she apparently was married to an attorney and living in the Pacific Northwest around 2004.  That's about all the information I have.  If I do find any definitive information about this I will update my response to this question.

Take care and Happy Holidays!

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler

I will do my very best to answer any and all questions about Barry Manilow and his phenomenal career in a timely, informative and professional-like manner.

I have been a Barry Manilow fan ever since "Mandy", and I have an extensive collection of his recordings, videos and DVDs from his first album to the present date. I have also had the pleasure of meeting Barry, and I respect and admire him tremendously.

I have been a member of the Barry Manilow International Fan Club for 38 years, and I have been a lifetime member since 1991.
You can find me on My Manilow Network at
Please check out my Barry Manilow web page at
Please feel free to contact me on Facebook at I am also the Administrator of the Manilow Magic BMFC (Barry Manilow Fan Club) on Facebook and the Fans of Barry Manilow Band/Musician page on Facebook.

I am a graduate of Grand Blanc High School, and I have an Associate's Degree in the Medical Secretarial field from Baker College of Flint, Michigan.