Manilow, Barry/Shout Out

Hi Laurie,
I am writing to request that Mr. Manilow give a
special shout out to my friend Fran Bayne at his Feb. 27th concert in The Verizon Center.  I love Manilow but Fran loves his music the most. Fran has attended at least 20 Manilow concerts over the years between the East Coast and Vegas.  Fran is an operating room nurse who has dedicated her life to helping others.  Hearing from Barry would give her a life time memory.  I hope Mr. Manilow can remember my friend on Feb 27th.  She will be near the front as she is among one of his biggest fans.  Thank you

Hello, Germaine!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  First of all, let me preface my response by clarifying that I am not a member of Barry's Management Team, and I cannot arrange for Barry to give a shout out to your friend, Fran Bayne at his concert at the Verizon Center in D.C. on February 27th.  I understand that she is a big fan of Barry's and how much it would mean to her if Barry acknowledged her during the show.  You can also be assured that Barry is very grateful for the love and support of his fans.  I hope Fran has a great time at Barry's show in D.C., and I appreciate you writing to me.

Take care and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Laurie :)  

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler

I will do my very best to answer any and all questions about Barry Manilow and his phenomenal career in a timely, informative and professional-like manner.

I have been a Barry Manilow fan ever since "Mandy", and I have an extensive collection of his recordings, videos and DVDs from his first album to the present date. I have also had the pleasure of meeting Barry, and I respect and admire him tremendously.

I have been a member of the Barry Manilow International Fan Club for 38 years, and I have been a lifetime member since 1991.
You can find me on My Manilow Network at
Please check out my Barry Manilow web page at
Please feel free to contact me on Facebook at I am also the Administrator of the Manilow Magic BMFC (Barry Manilow Fan Club) on Facebook and the Fans of Barry Manilow Band/Musician page on Facebook.

I am a graduate of Grand Blanc High School, and I have an Associate's Degree in the Medical Secretarial field from Baker College of Flint, Michigan.