Manilow, Barry/The Mayflower Building

Hello Crystal,

I have a great deal of respect for you as a Manilow expert, however, you dropped the ball of that fan from Mexico who was coming to New York and wanted to see the Mayflower. You stated the building did not exist as per Barry, however the building is there in Williamsburg. The address is 156 South 9th Street. You can google map it and see the building itself. If you would like a complete list of the places that involve Barry, just drop me an email.

Thanks for the offer and the correction. I replied the way I did because I distinctly remembered Barry saying that the Mayflower was a fictional apartment building and didn't consider that it might actually exist.

Manilow, Barry

crystal alcairo

I can answer nearly all questions about Barry's music, his early career, the people he's worked with in the past, current projects, and any awards he's received in the past.

I've been a fan for nearly thirty five years and have followed his career quite closely.

The Barry Manilow International Fan Club.

High School diploma as well as a paralegal degree from Keiser College.