Manilow, Barry/Manilow Memorabilia

Question
Hello:

I have accumulated a lot of memorabilia from Barry Manilow over the years.  Actually, it's both my daughter's and mine.  Anyway, I don't know what we would like to keep or sell (if anything, lol) but I wondered if it's possible to find how much something is valued at?  For instance, I have quite a few old Barry grams from the BMIFC.  I also have a rare poster from the "Copa" movie and various albums and even a couple 45's.  It's too much to list right now, but I'm working on documenting it all.  Is there a website I can go to find out what it's all worth?

Thank you,
Gail

Answer
Hello, Gail!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts!  As for your question regarding if there is a website where you can find out how much the memorabilia is worth there are a lot of Barry Manilow vinyl albums and CDs as well as other memorabilia on Ebay.  You could get an idea of how much the records and CDs, etc. are going for by going to the Ebay site.  Also, I would be interested in the old Barry Grams as many of mine were destroyed by a flooded basement.  I would suggest that once you've decided which items you want to sell you list them on Ebay.  You can e-mail me at LWhee1961@aol.com about the old Barry Grams, and how much you want for them.  

I hope this information is helpful, and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me again.  

Manilove,

Laurie :)

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler