Manilow, Barry/Prelude to a Song by Barry

On Barry's "Box Set", CD #3, Track #11, "A Little traveling Music, please", what is that familiar tune (not the same as the CD track) that introduces this track before Barry starts singing. Thank you so much! Sonia

That CD box set (I'm assuming you mean the Blue one) is one of the few I don't have. I was not aware that the introduction to that song was anything but Dvorak's 9th Symphony.

So -- I will go obtain the box set and give it a listen. Then I'll let you know.

Fingers crossed!    --JB

Manilow, Barry

John W Baldwin

I can answer almost any question about Barry`s music and videos: Content, lyrics, instruments, arrangements. You know -- the important stuff! ***PLEASE NOTE: I don't work for Barry or his organizations. I don't know him personally. I'm like that guy on PBS that talks about Mozart, the knowledge is based on 35 years of study, not from any insider information. *** --JB

40 years of collecting his music and being a fan. I also own an extensive collection of recordings, interviews, books, magazines and rarities for Barry Manilow.

Professional Actor, Singer, Stage Manager and Announcer. Music enthusiast, performer and composer of my own material. Theater Major, Temple University.