Manilow, Barry/15 minutes

Other than you know any video that shows Barry performing the songs from fifteen minutes. Recently bought this and absolutely love the songs. Reminds me of a broadway show or rock opera.

Thanks for your time.

Barry released a series of videos entitled "Barry Manilow 15 MINUTES Song Journal". I think there are 9 of them, but there could be more.

If you search youtube for that entry, it will come up with the videos that talk about how each song in the album came about.  Glad you enjoy it, and

thanks for writing in!  --JB

Manilow, Barry

John W Baldwin

I can answer almost any question about Barry`s music and videos: Content, lyrics, instruments, arrangements. You know -- the important stuff! ***PLEASE NOTE: I don't work for Barry or his organizations. I don't know him personally. I'm like that guy on PBS that talks about Mozart, the knowledge is based on 35 years of study, not from any insider information. *** --JB

40 years of collecting his music and being a fan. I also own an extensive collection of recordings, interviews, books, magazines and rarities for Barry Manilow.

Professional Actor, Singer, Stage Manager and Announcer. Music enthusiast, performer and composer of my own material. Theater Major, Temple University.