Manilow, Barry/Signed Autograph

Question
Hi there
I am desperate to get a signed autograph for my friend Lisa 's suprize 50th birthday present she loves Barry Manilow Snd as a suprize we are getting a Barry cake made. I have tried several avenues in the last 3 months sending emails etc though  to no avail the birthday is in April this year .  Can you guide me as the best way to do this
Regards and many thanks
Glenda

Answer
I have to repeat, just to be sure, that I don't work for Barry or his management team. Or, really, anyone with access to Barry directly. My specialty is answering questions about his career, music and public appearances.

The only real way of getting hold of Barry's management is through the Stiletto Entertainment website, and Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/stilettoentertainment/

There's a link where you can get the physical office address, and you might be able to send your autograph request there. Best of luck.  --JB

Manilow, Barry

John W Baldwin