Manilow, Barry/Barry's band members

Question
I saw Barry at Turning Stone casino in Upstate NY recently and as always he was fantastic!  I know he always introduces his band members and backup singers but it is so fast, I was wondering if you could give me their names and the instrument they play, as well as the backup singers names.  They are all so awesome.  Thank you for your help!

Pam Boyer

Answer
All the credits for the band and singers is usually found in the tour program. I'm working on getting a copy, because I haven't been able to catch the tour this year.

I know that Kye  and Monica are still backup singers, and I will find you the rest of the names and add it to this note.   --JB

Manilow, Barry

John W Baldwin