Manilow, Barry/How can I meet my idpol?

Question
It is my lifetime dream to meet Barry Manilow in person. I just saw him for the 5th time live in Hershey PA this past week. I have not been able to get seats close enough to meet him. I had surgery on my kidney when I was 19 months old. Barry has been a great influence on me. His music has helped my learning disability a lot. I wrote to his manager Gary Kiev today. 3\21\16 Was this a good thing to do? I just have to meet my favorite all time singmer! I have loved Barry since I was a little girl.

Sincerely, Randy Aronson

Answer
Hello, Randy!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  I appreciate you sharing your story with me, and how Barry's music has helped you with your learning disability.  That is wonderful indeed.  I can also understand your lifetime dream to meet Barry in person.  As for sending a letter to Garry Kief, it was a good choice.  However, there is no guarantee you will get a response from your letter and/or that you will get to meet Barry.  There are so many fans that want to meet Barry, an autographed photo, etc.  That being the case, it is impossible for all requests to be honored.  I also want to clarify that I am not a member of Barry's Management Team so I have no idea what kind of response, if any, you will get to your letter.  Sending a letter to Barry in care of the BMIFC/Stiletto is your best option, and you've done that.  Now the only thing you can do is wait and see what response you get.

Take care and I wish you all the best!

Manilove,

Laurie :)

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler