Manilow, Barry/Meeting Barry Manilow

Thank you for all your helpful information on contacting Barry! My name is Tammy Theisen and I live in Clinton, Wisconin.  My friend Stephanie Buxell and I have been fans of Barry for over 30 years.  We have been to more of his concerts than we can count anymore and our lifelong dream has been to meet Barry!!
My friend just tragically lost her husband on March 30th and is now a widow at 41, left to raise her children alone.  Just a devastating situation to say the least.  She has agreed to go with me to Barry's concert in Green Bay on April 21st next Thursday.  It would be the most precious gift to her if she could meet Mr. Manilow.  I know this is short notice, but she just told me she would go.  I just purchased tickets and we will be there~!~ Can you help me make this dream come true for her!! Can you tell me who I need to contact to make this happen!! Thank you so much!!
Tammy Theisen

Hello, Tammy!

Thank you for contacting me through All Experts.  I also appreciate you sharing your story about you and Stephanie Buxell, and how you have been fans of Barry for over 30 years.  I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Stephanie's husband, and it definitely is a devastating situation to say the least.  I am happy to hear that you and Stephanie will be attending Barry's concert in Green Bay on Thursday, April 21st.  As for your inquiry about Stephanie meeting Barry, I should clarify that I am not a member of Barry's Management Team.  Therefore, I cannot assist you in helping make her dream of meeting Barry come true.  If there were more time before you attend the concert in Green Bay, I would recommend that you send a letter to Barry in care of the BMIFC so you could tell him about Stephanie and her dream of meeting him.  The only other suggestion I can make because time is so limited is to call Vicki Thomas at the BMIFC, and see if she can help you.  I cannot make any promises about what kind of response you will get, but it's worth a try.  The phone number is (310) 957-5788.  You can leave her a message if she is not available to take your call.  Also, please keep in mind the BMIFC is in California, so they are in the Pacific Time Zone.  Therefore, it is two hours earlier there than it is in Wisconsin in the Central Time Zone.  I sincerely hope Stephanie's dream comes true, and you are a great friend for doing this for her.

Take care and I hope this information if helpful.

Laurie :)

Manilow, Barry

Laurie Wheeler

I will do my very best to answer any and all questions about Barry Manilow and his phenomenal career in a timely, informative and professional-like manner.

I have been a Barry Manilow fan ever since "Mandy", and I have an extensive collection of his recordings, videos and DVDs from his first album to the present date. I have also had the pleasure of meeting Barry, and I respect and admire him tremendously.

I have been a member of the Barry Manilow International Fan Club for 38 years, and I have been a lifetime member since 1991.
You can find me on My Manilow Network at
Please check out my Barry Manilow web page at
Please feel free to contact me on Facebook at I am also the Administrator of the Manilow Magic BMFC (Barry Manilow Fan Club) on Facebook and the Fans of Barry Manilow Band/Musician page on Facebook.

I am a graduate of Grand Blanc High School, and I have an Associate's Degree in the Medical Secretarial field from Baker College of Flint, Michigan.