Manilow, Barry/song for you

Having recently lost my husband. I loved your song Youre There.I love the musical Blood Brothers and The great Barbara Dickson singing Tell me it's not so. You could do it justice

I'm very sorry, but this is not a direct line to Barry's management or offices.

I don't know Barry personally, nor am I ever in contact with him. I just give information about his songs and career, based on what is published from reliable sources.

Barry's management company, Stiletto Entertainment, can be found here:  

I would write them with your song request, but caution you that you may not receive a reply.

Best of luck, and I'm sorry to hear about your husband.   --JB

Manilow, Barry

John W Baldwin

I can answer almost any question about Barry`s music and videos: Content, lyrics, instruments, arrangements. You know -- the important stuff! ***PLEASE NOTE: I don't work for Barry or his organizations. I don't know him personally. I'm like that guy on PBS that talks about Mozart, the knowledge is based on 35 years of study, not from any insider information. *** --JB

40 years of collecting his music and being a fan. I also own an extensive collection of recordings, interviews, books, magazines and rarities for Barry Manilow.

Professional Actor, Singer, Stage Manager and Announcer. Music enthusiast, performer and composer of my own material. Theater Major, Temple University.