Manilow, Barry/curiousity

Can I adopt Barry as a brother?

Legally, no.   For one, Barry is an emancipated adult, and as such has a say on whom his family is.  For two, he's 73 years old. I'm not sure he's of adoptable age.

You may not be able to adopt him, but you can certainly help his cause. Barry has established the Manilow Music Project to try to supply schools with musical instruments.  The link is here:

My caveat is as always: I don't know Barry personally, nor do I work for any of his agencies or management companies.  My sources are public. My promotion of the MMP is voluntary, and I receive no compensation or consideration for the mention of it.

Enjoy your weekend -- JB

Manilow, Barry

John W Baldwin

I can answer almost any question about Barry`s music and videos: Content, lyrics, instruments, arrangements. You know -- the important stuff! ***PLEASE NOTE: I don't work for Barry or his organizations. I don't know him personally. I'm like that guy on PBS that talks about Mozart, the knowledge is based on 35 years of study, not from any insider information. *** --JB

40 years of collecting his music and being a fan. I also own an extensive collection of recordings, interviews, books, magazines and rarities for Barry Manilow.

Professional Actor, Singer, Stage Manager and Announcer. Music enthusiast, performer and composer of my own material. Theater Major, Temple University.