Manilow, Barry/curiousity

Question
Can I adopt Barry as a brother?

Answer
Legally, no.   For one, Barry is an emancipated adult, and as such has a say on whom his family is.  For two, he's 73 years old. I'm not sure he's of adoptable age.

You may not be able to adopt him, but you can certainly help his cause. Barry has established the Manilow Music Project to try to supply schools with musical instruments.  The link is here:  http://www.manilowmusicproject.org

My caveat is as always: I don't know Barry personally, nor do I work for any of his agencies or management companies.  My sources are public. My promotion of the MMP is voluntary, and I receive no compensation or consideration for the mention of it.

Enjoy your weekend -- JB

Manilow, Barry

John W Baldwin