Manufacturing/Year of production

Question
When were Emerson R5100A Clock/Radios Produced?

Answer
I am no expert on this product/category by any means.
But... I was able to find out that the Emerson Model R5100A Clock-Radio was principally Manufactured from 1975 through 1977.
I hope this helps you in the information you are seeking.

Best Regards, Dave Dunbar

Manufacturing

Dave Dunbar

When it comes to Pipe Welding, I can handle virtually every question on the equipment types available and the best techniques for purging the pipe/tubing internally with an inert gas (such as Argon or Nitrogen) for a key process in creating non-contaminated welds for critical industries - such as Aerospace, Nuclear, Petrochemical, Semiconductor and Pharmaceutical industries. I can answer and specify Non-Contaminating material needs questions associated when the purge process is considered critical, as is the need to monitor Rest Oxygen levels within the purged pipe to values below 10 ppm (parts per million). The pipe & tube materials most consistently used in these industries is stainless steels, titanium and high nickel alloys. I cannot recommend how to weld (or the variety of filler metals, electrodes & processes for joining pipe).

I have 25 years of sales and sales training background in the Welding, Machining and Manufacturing Industries. I've recommended and sold Industrial goods to 1000's of companies - from the "mom & pop" shops to large corporations with 5000+ employees.

AWS, GAWDA, IWDC and IDI

AWS Journal (American Welding Society)- MAN (Modern Application News) - CNC West

SME Sales Training and Educational Seminars in Germany, Canada & the USA.