Manufacturing/Whiteboards and Color Marker Pens.

Dear Dave‎‎‎

Other than Whiteboards being manufactured which can be used with different color markers, which possible other color/s other than White can be used for manufacturing ?.

For example, Can we use Grey color for manufacturing Boards which can be used with different color marker pens ?.

i.e. GreyBoard‎s.

Red, Green, Blue , Yellow have high color intensities so maybe cannot be used for manufacturing ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Hello Prashant.
I trust the day is treating you well?

Regarding your question about "coloured" Whiteboards.
The answer is YES, and it is already being done.

Check this .pdf file link and you will see one of a few companies that is doing this:

I hope this gives you the answer you seek.
Have a Good Day!

Best Regards, Dave Dunbar

Dave Dunbar

When it comes to Pipe Welding, I can handle virtually every question on the equipment types available and the best techniques for purging the pipe/tubing internally with an inert gas (such as Argon or Nitrogen) for a key process in creating non-contaminated welds for critical industries - such as Aerospace, Nuclear, Petrochemical, Semiconductor and Pharmaceutical industries. I can answer and specify Non-Contaminating material needs questions associated when the purge process is considered critical, as is the need to monitor Rest Oxygen levels within the purged pipe to values below 10 ppm (parts per million). The pipe & tube materials most consistently used in these industries is stainless steels, titanium and high nickel alloys. I cannot recommend how to weld (or the variety of filler metals, electrodes & processes for joining pipe).

I have 25 years of sales and sales training background in the Welding, Machining and Manufacturing Industries. I've recommended and sold Industrial goods to 1000's of companies - from the "mom & pop" shops to large corporations with 5000+ employees.

AWS Journal (American Welding Society)- MAN (Modern Application News) - CNC West

SME Sales Training and Educational Seminars in Germany, Canada & the USA.