Manufacturing/CNC machine interface with smartphone device.

Question
Dear Joe

Can there be advantages in interfacing CNC machines with Smartphone and Tablet devices Wired or Wireless?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Dear Prashant,

Yes, I think There's a hardware benefit. By adding data analysis as well as connectivity via the PC and network, management can Benefit from higher-performance/lower-costs . Moreover, it brings flexibility in connecting to, viewing, and querying PC-friendly networks using smartphones and tablets, so the possibilities become dramatic and wide-ranging. Data analysis at any time in any place gives management and operators a constant means of quality control, efficient production and flexibility.  

Manufacturing

Joe D. Buys