Manufacturing/Drill machine reengineering.

Question
Dear Dave

Is it possible to reenginer a Drill machine which will be able to Drill multiple points at the same time on wood or metal keeping the same precision?.

Can we Design multiple Chucks which will allow to attach multiple Drill bits at different Angles?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Hello and Good Day to you Prashant.

Sorry for the delay - work has been very busy lately.
Though your question is outside of my area(s) of expertise, I have viewed equipment where this has been done successfully. Even a set-up with multiple drill bits at different angles.
To view some of the existing equipment on the market, here are 3 references for you.
I hope that this gives you some good ideas and allows you to contact personnel that can be very exacting, to help you out for your needs and requests in this area.

http://www.drill-hq.com/
www.zagar.com/
http://www.blackalloy.com/mshead.htm

Do have a good weekend... and happy Drilling!  :>)

Dave Dunbar
P.S. - I'll review your other 2 questions as time permits next week.

Manufacturing

Dave Dunbar